Last Updated : 12-Jan-2018
Issue Number : 0200542702
The EOS Digital Solution Disk Software contains various applications for EOS digital cameras.
The following applications are included in this package.
Digital Photo Professional 4.7.21
EOS Utility 3.7.0
EOS Utility 2.14.20
EOS Lens Registration Tool 1.7.10
EOS Web Service Registration Tool 1.6.30
EOS Sample Music
Picture Style Editor 1.19.10
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7(*)
* With Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is installed.
2. Supported Computers
PC with one of the above OS preinstalled (Upgraded machines not supported)
- Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or higher (recommended Core™ i series or later)
- 2.0 GB or more of RAM (4.0 GB or more recommended)
Hard disk drive;
- Installation: Min. 300 MB of available space
- Operation: Min. 600 MB of available space
- Resolution: 1,024 x 720 or more (1,600 x 1,200 or more recommended)
- Colors: 16-bit color (65,536 colors) or more
- Use of the Digital Photo Professional on a PC with 32-bit OS is subject to some restrictions on the operation. For details, refer to the Digital Photo Professional Instruction Manual.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software.
Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. In the download page, input the serial number of the camera body printed on the label and download "ksdw32.9a-installer.zip".
2. Unzip "ksdw32.9a-installer.zip".
3. Double-click the "ksdw32.9a-installer.exe" file unfolded in the unzipped file.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
- File name : ksdw32.9a-installer.zip
- File version : 32.9A
- File type : zip
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 294,546KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.