Last Updated : 31-Oct-2013
Issue Number : 0200256609
Digital Camera Software is software to utilize the camera on computers.
Digital Camera Software is software to utilize the camera on computers. The following software will be installed.
ImageBrowser EX: An image management software program for Canon’s digital cameras and digital camcorders. Managing or searching images shot with cameras/camcorders is very easy with this software. Please utilize the software for editing, printing or sharing images.
CameraWindow DC: This software is to utilize a camera and a computer with an USB cable (including wireless LAN in case of cameras with Wi-Fi connectivity). This software enables downloading images from camera to a computer or setting of a camera.
PhotoStitch: This software is to compose images shot using the Stitch Assist mode and to create panoramic images.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes
- Windows 8 (64-bit / 32-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit / 32-bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 (64-bit / 32-bit)
- Windows XP SP3
*Can also be used on Windows 8.1.
- 1.6 GHz or higher
- Core 2 Duo 1.66 GHz or higher
- Windows 8 / 7 (64-bit): 2 GB or more
- Windows 8 / 7 (32-bit): 1 GB or more
- Windows Vista (64-bit / 32-bit): 1 GB or more
- Windows XP: 512 MB or more
- 1 GB or more
- 1,024 x 768 or better
- For installation, it is required to connect the camera with the computer. By connecting the camera, appropriate functions for the camera will automatically added via Internet.
- For camera instruction manual (user guide), please download separately.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "DCSW_1_0_0_2_9L.zip" from the download page.
2. Double-click "DCSW_1_0_0_2_9L.zip". After decompressing the file, "DCSW_1_0_0_2_9L" will be created.
3. Double-click "DCSW_1_0_0_2_9L" to display "CanonDCS10W.exe".
4. Double-click "CanonDCS10W.exe".
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
* The software most suitable for this camera will be downloaded from Internet automatically.
If you have a USB cable, connect the camera/camcorder you purchased to the computer.
If you do not have one, turn on the [Install without connecting the device] check box and then click [Next].
- File name : DCSW_1_0_0_2_9L.zip
- File version : 1.0
- File type : zip
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 81,016KB
Canon Marketing(Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Marketing(Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.